How to get an appointment
- Telephone at any time between 0830 and 1600
- The phone lines are open until 1800 for emergencies
- Reception will ask you for the reason for your call. Please try to give them as much information as possible to enable them to schedule and appropriate appointment with the doctor or nurse of your choice (where possible) or the first clinician available
- Some appointments are bookable two weeks in advance
- Nurse/Midwife/Health care Assistant/Phlebotomy appointments are bookable four-six weeks in advance.
For more information, please click on the link below:
Enhanced Access - your choice
If you feel you are too ill to come to the surgery and may require a visit at home, please call the surgery before 10 am. Home visits take up much more of a doctor’s time than a consultation in the surgery, so if you are mobile please come into the surgery to be seen.
If you are housebound, or genuinely unable to attend the surgery, the telephone number for home visits is 01273 878 061.