We have recently made all of our privacy notices available to you. They let you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you.
They apply to personal information processed by or on behalf of the practice.
These notices explain:
- Who we are, how we use your information and who is our Data Protection Officer
- What kinds of personal information about you we process
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)
- What should you do if your personal information changes
- For how long your personal information is retained by us
- What are your rights under data protection laws
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became law on 24th May 2016. This is a single EU-wide regulation on the protection of confidential and sensitive information. It became enforceable in the UK on the 25th May 2018, repealing the Data Protection Act (1998).
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), and the Data Protection Act 2018 (currently in Bill format before Parliament) the practice responsible for your personal data is St Peter’s Medical Centre.
The privacy notices describe how we collect, use and process your personal data, and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
- Privacy Notice
- Individual GP Level Data Collection
- National Diabetes Audit
- National Diabetes Audit Patient Leaflet
- Privacy Notice – Commissioning, Planning etc
- Privacy Notice – National Screening Programme
- Privacy Notice – NHS Digital
- Privacy Notice – Payments
- Privacy Notice – Public Health
- Privacy Notice – Research
- Privacy Notice – Safeguarding
- Privacy Notice – Summary Care Records
- Privacy Notice Care Quality Commission
- Privacy Notice Direct Care – Emergencies
- Privacy Notice Direct Care – Routine -Referrals
- NHS National Data Opt-Out Programme