Dr Becky Jarvis and Dr Claire Bowmer are hosting a Mental Health & Wellbeing Webinar on Saturday 5 December between 9.45 am & 12.30 pm on Zoom.
We are running this event especially because:
- 2020 has been a tough year for everyone and has made us reflect on mental health and wellbeing more than ever
- Covid lockdown has made it more difficult to do some of the things we do to help keep ourselves well
- We thought it would be a helpful point to share information on how to stay well and what to do if you are struggling
- There are lots of organisations and services to help support people with mental health
- We have several clinicians with a special interest in mental health
This event will focus on:
- Introduction to Mental health and mental wellbeing
- Mental health in men
- Mental health in children and young people
We will be messaging all our adult patients with information and a link to join NO NEED TO BOOK.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 938 7884 8270
Welcome to St Peter’s Medical Centre
St Peter’s Medical Centre in Brighton provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area.
Our doctors, nurses and administrative staff are dedicated to offering a professional service.
As well as a source of information about our practice, our staff and the services that we provide, we hope our website will provide a useful resource for health-related information.
Please take a tour and send us feedback if there is something you would like us to add. We can use your ideas to improve both our services and develop the content of this site.