If you have any special needs please let our staff know so that we can help and ensure you get the same support in the future.
The ground floor of the building suitable for wheelchairs
There are disabled parking bays at the front of the practice
Please see the links below for help with hearing difficulties.
- British Deaf Association
- British Sign Language Healthy Mind
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
If you or family members are blind or partially sighted we can give you a CD or large print of our practice leaflet upon request. Please ask Reception for further information.
For more advice and support for blind people please see the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- Action for Blind People
- Blind in Business
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the surgery but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs.
Other Disability Website
- BID Services
- Disability Go
- Disabled People, your Rights, Benefits, Carers and the Equality Act
- Disability Rights UK
- Living with a Disability NHS
- Disability Now
- Disability Action
- Business Disability Forum